To be eligible to apply for an MMT grant or funding program, organizations must:
- Be tax-exempt as determined by the Internal Revenue Service
- Request support for work in Oregon and/or Clark County, Washington
- Provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in leadership, staffing and service, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or any other status protected by law.
- Not require attendance at or participation in religious/faith activities as a condition of service delivery nor require adherence to religious/faith beliefs as a condition of service or employment
- Be current on all reports owed to MMT on previous grants and PRIs
- Have no other pending proposals under consideration by MMT (only one application from an organization will be considered at one time)