- About Us
- What We Look For
- Keeping Up
- Just Ask Us
February: Short but Productive!
It's been another productive month at Meyer Memorial Trust! And here's why:
- MMT awarded more than $4 million in grants in February to 62 organizations in Oregon and Clark County, Washington. Grantees represent a wide range of issues and interests in communities all across our region. READ MORE
- Applications have now closed for our Director of Communications and Director of Human Resources positions but they remain open until March 20th for the Chief Investment Officer. READ MORE
- Several staff members and a trustee attended Two-Way Street Tour gatherings in recent weeks and report on their findings in blog posts from Independence, Monmouth, Newberg and McMinnville. FIND ALL TWST POSTS HERE
- Program Officer Theresa Deibele has published a great blog post that helps members of boards of directors better understand and prepare for site visits from program officers and talks about the work of the Center for Nonprofit Stewardship. READ MORE
- On March 11, Idealist will launch a new network that will help people across the globe connect and take action. You can sign up for the launch presentation and get involved from the beginning. READ MORE
That's it for now, see you again in March!